An inspiring fiction story from the bestselling author of War Room
Grayson Hayes doesn’t remember things as well as he used to, but he’s sure his time is running out. Diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer’s, he realizes he has a small window of time left to right a terrible injustice―he just can’t remember what it is.
Convinced of the importance of his mission, he embarks on a journey to the small West Virginia town of his childhood hoping he can put together the fractured pieces of his memory and set things right. But as the past becomes more clear, he wonders if God forgives the sins he can’t remember.
A thought-provoking story with challenging themes, this book deals with issues like
- what it’s like to care for a loved one with memory loss,
- how to live when you feel like you’re losing yourself,
- what it is that gives value to a human life, and
- the eternal power of forgiveness and second chances.
Saving Grayson is a wrenching yet hopeful story of a journey to right unknown wrongs and of holding on to what you know even when it feels like everything is slipping away.
- Chris Fabry
- Publication Date:
- Focus on the Family Publishing