When Laura Petherbridge realized her marriage was ending, she asked the gut-wrenching question,"What do I do now?"
Now Laura offers practical answers about divorce that she has found through her own experience and through two decades of caring for those grieving the loss of a marriage. In the midst of pain and confusion, you might also be asking questions such as these:
- How do I find where I belong when I no longer know my identity?
- If my spouse asks for forgiveness, should I go back?
- If I get an attorney, will my spouse think I'm giving up on our marriage forever?
- How do I figure out a budget on my own?
- What should I do when others criticize my ex-spouse in front of my kids?
- How do I reenter the workplace after years of staying home?
- How will I know when it's a good time to date again?
- Does God still care about me?
- Will I ever be happy again?
With straightforward, sensitive answers to these questions and others, Petherbridge offers real-life help, spiritual insights, and new hope for the future.
Includes reflection and discussion questions after each chapter and guidelines for those who love someone who is getting a divorce.
- Laura Petherbridge
- Publication Date: