Drawing from her academic research and her own eleven-year journey out of transgender desires and same-sex attractions, Dr. Linda Seiler answers questions such as:
- What does the Bible say about sexual orientation and gender identity?
- Are people born gay or trans?
- Why are teenagers adopting LGBTQ identities at alarming rates?
- What about “celibate gay Christians”?
- Does transformation mean all temptation disappears?
- How do we navigate conversations with LGBTQ-identified loved ones?
- Should a Christian attend a gay wedding?
- What about preferred pronouns?
Whether you are a Christian leader, concerned parent, or conflicted adult, Trans-Formation will equip you with a theological, scientific, and restorative response to LGBTQ.
"Dr. Linda Seiler has masterfully taken the lessons from her testimony and combined them with biblical principles to provide us with Trans-Formation. It is obvious we are witnessing a serious moral revolution . . . culture pivoting away from a biblical view on human sexuality. This book is timely and a much-needed resource for the church, equipping believers to respond to the LGBTQ issues that we face."
of the Assemblies of God, USA
**Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery**
- Linda A. Seiler, PhD
- Publication Date:
- Credo House Publishers