Financial Freedom: It's not about wealth--it's about peace of mind
Money--and all the worries that come with it--can easily consume your days. In certified accountant Deborah Smith Pegues's new book, she provides practical steps to real financial freedom.
If you want to make well-informed financial decisions to improve the quality of your life, The One-Minute Money Mentor for Women will help you learn:
- how to use your inherent female qualities for financial empowerment
- how you can overcome emotional and relational roadblocks to money management
- how to ask for what you want in the workplace
- strategies for getting out of debt and bringing your credit cards under control
- the risks and rewards of investing, and much more
The One-Minute Money Mentor for Women will empower you to take charge of your money and conquer the bad habits, fears, and uncertainties that thwart your stability and success.
- Deborah Smith Pegues
- Publication Date:
- Harvest House Publishers
- Life Challenges