Raise secure, confident kids in a gender-confused world
In this eye-opening book, family researcher Glenn T. Stanton offers a clear vision for why gender matters in how we raise our children. His thought-provoking insights expose the problems with stifling stereotypes and damaging cultural assumptions, then highlight a practical pathway for guiding children into healthy manhood and womanhood. You'll discover:
- what gender-appropriate behavior looks like at various ages and why you shouldn't panic if your toddler boy plays with his sister's dolls.
- how to help your daughter become secure in her sense of significance whether she prefers chasing butterflies or shooting hoops.
- how to inspire your son to compete and take healthy risks in ways that fit his unique personality.
- how moms and dads complement one another as they discipline differently, comfort differently, and influence differently.
- what you can do on a daily basis to nurture your children's God-given design and help them resist the pressure to conform to arbitrary cultural rules.
With practical tools, well-researched insights, and real-life scenarios, this book equips parents to launch daughters who are secure in the power of their femininity and sons who are confident in their strength to make a difference in the world.
**Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery**
- Glenn T. Stanton
- Publication Date:
- Multnomah Books