Why is parenting Gen Z so challenging?
When it comes to raising kids in the Christian faith, common challenges like lack of biblical knowledge, uncertainty and doubt, and the breakdown of discipleship in the home make it difficult for parents to raise spiritually healthy kids. Nowhere is this more apparent than with Gen Z, the most non-Christian generation in American history. How can parents instill a love for God in their children and help them avoid the pitfalls unique to their generation?
Parenting Gen Z is a must-read for everyday parents looking for ways to parent their sons and daughters effectively. In this motivational guidebook, Jason Jimenez tackles today’s parenting challenges in a fun and empowering way. This book includes easy-to-follow steps designed to improve your parenting skills and relationships with your kids! It covers
- understanding and relating to Gen Z
- setting and monitoring device and gaming limits
- expert advice on how to talk about faith, sex, porn, LGBTQI issues, abortion, and depression
- tips for fruitful discipleship
- applying authority and discipline kids will respect
- Jason Jimenez
- Publication Date:
- Focus on the Family Publishing