The combustive force of a man's sexual drive can incinerate his wedding vows and family commitments--or it can ignite a flame of passion within his marriage that brings mind-blowing pleasure to both partners. In this practical guidebook filled with straight talk about the issues that concern men, psychologist Dr. Les Parrott reveals the truth about six areas that can undermine a man's confidence, damage his marriage, and leave him struggling unnecessarily with temptation.
Parrott counters these false beliefs and uncovers the answers to:
- how much sex women want - whether married sex can be truly satisfying and steamy
- the biological effects of pornography
- what it really takes to please a woman
- whether masturbation is harmful or helpful
- the controlling force behind a man's sexual drive
Readers will learn how to change both their beliefs and their behavior, paving the way for a whole new dimension of sexual pleasure.
- Les Parrott
- Publication Date: