We don't have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
- John Stonestreet & Brett Kunkle
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For youth pastors or educators working with children, this book offers practical and applicable ideas for working with others. If you are raising kids today this is a critical guide!