Pursue the Marriage You've Always Desired
You have an incredible amount of influence in your husband's life He needs things only you can supply (not just sex)--and some simple choices on your part can bring about big changes in your husband's heart.
Discover how you can...
- build his self-esteem by giving him affirmation he won't receive from his friends
- encourage him to grow by noticing what he does right--not what he does wrong
- help him bounce back from mistakes by providing the space and support he needs
- create a cycle of care for one another, rather than a list of obligations
- forge a bond through which he hears and values your messages
As you learn how to show your husband love in everyday ways, you'll make room in your marriage for deeper connection and lasting satisfaction. The joy you used to dream of finding someday can be yours today as you invest in a fulfilling marriage
- Erin Smalley
- Publication Date:
- Harvest House Publishers
I’ve just started this book (finished the first chapter) so far it is a balanced approach to being the wife I need to be for my husband and family; the woman, wife, and mom God created me to be. I’m looking forward to growing closer in my Christian marriage, even after 20 years and many bumps along the way! I think it will be a helpful resource for any phase a marriage is in.