Most of us know we own too much stuff. We feel the weight and burden of our clutter, and we tire of cleaning and managing and organizing. While excess consumption leads to bigger houses, faster cars, fancier technology, and cluttered homes, it never brings happiness. Rather, it results in a desire for more. It redirects our greatest passions to things that can never fulfill, and it distracts us from the very lives we wish we were living. But it doesn't have to be this way.
In The More of Less, Joshua Becker helps you:
- Recognize the life-giving benefits of owning less
- Realize how all the stuff you own is keeping you from pursuing your dreams
- Craft a personal, practical approach to decluttering your home and life
- Experience the joys of generosity
- Learn why the best part of minimalism isn't a clean house; it's a full life
It's time to own your possessions instead of letting them own you. After all, the beauty of minimalism isn't in what it takes away. It's in what it gives.
- Joshua Becker
- Publication Date:
- Waterbrook Press