"Compelling and faithful to the gospel" -- Dr. Albert Mohler, President, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
" A fantastic parenting book. Unique in a crowded genre." -- Tim Challies, Author and Blogger, Challies.com.
Your children will either live forever with Jesus or apart from him. Too many growing up in Christian homes will not follow Christ as adults. Do you have a strategy for parenting in today's hostile culture?
The Disciple-Making Parent will give you confidence in your journey.
In The Disciple-Making Parent you will learn:
- The North Star to Guide Your Parenting
- The Process Second-Generation Christians Go Through
- The Reasons Young People Walk Away from the Faith
- Nine Powerful Influences Found in Wise Families
- How Your Example Can Commend the Gospel
- What Your Children are Watching at Home
- How to Explain Hypocrisy to Them
- Why the Heart is the Most Important Part of Them (and How to Stay Connected
- How Discipline Prepares Them for the Gospel
- How To Clearly Explain the Gospel to Little Children
- How to Nourish Them with the Word of God
- Different Ways to Have Family Devotions (and When to Stop)
- How to Cast a Vision of the World
- How to Pray for Your Children (and for Yourself)
- The Doubts Your Children Will Experience and What You Can Do
- How to Deal with the Electronics and Media Tsunami
- And Much More
So comprehensive that I could remove all the parenting books I have and place only The Disciple-Making Parent on the shelf! -- Jackie Kendall, President, Power to Grow, Author, Lady in Waiting
"Chock full of biblical wisdom - you'll find yourself underlining line after line, page after page. -- Marty Machowski, Author, Long Story Short and The Gospel Story Bible.
**Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery**
- Chap Bettis
- Publication Date:
- Diamond Hill Publishing