What's a mom to do when her sweet baby's smiles and snuggles turn to tears and tantrums?
This take on everything toddler--from throwing food to potty training to massive toddler fits--is filled with sanity-saving advice every mom wants to hear. Helpful tips include how to:
- stop a tantrum in its tracks (or at least survive the tantrum without breaking into tears of your own)
- discipline your child in a way that demonstrates Christ's redeeming love
- make your marriage a priority when your kid is a squeaky wheel that always seems to need your time and attention
- introduce your child to Jesus in a way that leads to authentic faith
- convince a one-and-a-half year old that broccoli really is better than cookies--even if you don't believe it yourself
Moms will be entertained and encouraged by the amusing anecdotes and godly advice of this comprehensive, topical approach to parenting one and two year olds.
- Erin MacPherson
- Publication Date:
- Thomas Nelson Publishers