Read and Engage with Scripture in a Whole New Way
The Books of the Bible is a fresh yet ancient presentation of Scripture.
- As many distractions as possible have been eliminated so readers can experience each book the way its authors intended. No more chapter and verse numbers. No more study notes. No more cross references or footnotes. No more red letters.
- Natural section breaks have been adjusted to reveal the inherent structure, showing the contours of each book in a way that traditional chapter-and-verse Bibles do not.
- The books of the Bible are arranged in an order that helps you see the unfolding drama more easily.
- Book introductions are included to prepare you for a more in-depth reading experience. These ""invitations"" tell the story behind the story, unlocking the context of the book you're about to read.
- Single-column format for a clean, simple, elegant reading experience.
- The Bible text is presented in an easy-to-read 10.3-point type size.
- The New International Version (NIV) is an accurate, readable and clear translation with the goal of delivering the same Bible reading experience today that the first recipients of Scripture would have had in their native languages.
In NIV, The Books of the Bible, The Prophets readers will listen to God's messengers proclaim hope and truth by reading the Hebrew prophets in an historical order. The Prophets uses Scripture from the world's bestselling modern-English translation, the New International Version.
The Bible books included are:
The Prophets is part 2 (of 4) of The Books of the Bible, which is a part of the church wide-campaign, The Community Bible Experience.
- Publication Date: