There are those who've prepared, and those who wish they had. Let Ready for Anything be your go-to guide for facing any unexpected crisis with confidence.
Bad stuff happens all the time--big stuff like hurricanes and wildfires, and smaller-scale yet no less devastating disasters like a sudden injury, job loss, or a computer crash. But this doesn't mean we have to live in constant fear.
For anyone who falls somewhere between "I'll just trust God" and stocking a ten-year supply of canned pinto beans in the pantry, Ready for Anything gives finite simple steps for being proactive rather than reactive--preparing your mind, your heart, and your home for any unfortunate circumstance. Full of stories and humor along with facts, tips, and lists, Kathi offers a down-to-earth guide that will show you how to face the unexpected with confidence, relying on God's strength and plan rather than giving in to our fear and anxiety. Her step-by-step plan is easy to implement and will help any Christian become a better steward of their resources as well as be the neighbor who can help in a crisis rather than needing help themselves.
Ready for Anything will show you:
- Practical strategies for building an emergency fund
- Indispensable tips for safeguarding your physical and digital valuables
- How to mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepare your kids
- The power of pre-deciding your actions in response to an unexpected event
- How to create a five-minute plan and why you need it
- And so much more!
- Kathi Lipp
- Publication Date: