Am I loved? Am I valuable? Am I smart? The questions can go on for as long as a girl’s imagination and self-image allow. A girl needs to know that she is enough because of God’s love.
So often, girls and women give in to the lies that how they look and how popular they are determines their worth. But as children of God, we can have the confidence that we are loved, protected, secure, whole, and valuable because God is our heavenly father.
Loved and Cherished equips girls ages 8–12 to:
- Discover perfect, unconditional love in God, and that she doesn’t have to perform or be perfect to receive that love.
- Know she has God’s protection, despite living in an often-scary world.
- Let go of heartaches, fears, and failures, because she has the love she needs to face it.
- Build a strong foundation of faith on the love who will never leave her so she can face the challenges of growing up.
With a beautifully decorated cover, ribbon marker, and lovely page illustrations, this book of devotions will make the perfect gift for any girl in your life who deserves to know she is cherished, treasured, valuable, and worthy.
- Lynn Cowell, Michelle Nietert