Create a Loving and Safe Environment for Your Blended Family
Blended families face unique challenges, and sadly, good intentions aren't always enough. With so many complex relationships involved, all the normal rules for family life change, even how you apply something as simple as the five love languages.
That's why Gary Chapman, the bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages(R) andnational expert on stepfamilies, Ron Deal, join together in this book to teach you how the five love languages can help your blended family. They'll teach you:
- About the unique dynamics of stepfamilies
- How to overcome fear and trust issues in marriage
- How to develop healthy parenting and step-parenting practices
- How the love languages should--and should not--be applied
You're going to face many challenges, but with the right strategies and smart work, your family can be stronger and healthier together.
- Jenn Ranter Hook, Joshua N. Hook, and Mike Berry
- Publication Date:
- Northfield Publishing