THE DIVORCE RATE FOR BLENDED FAMILIES IS 70%. BUT WHEN YOU DO IT GOD’S WAY, YOU HAVE A 100% CHANCE OF SUCCESS!
Couples in blended—or “step”—families often feel misunderstood, even in the church. They struggle with complicated child behavioral issues, battle-pitched custody fights, and difficulty finding unity in co-parenting. Emotions such as guilt, shame, fear, or isolation threaten to overwhelm them. Now is the time for these families to feel heard, helped, and healed.
In Blended and Redeemed, blended family experts, coaches, and therapists Scott and Vanessa Martindale go where few dare to venture—into the minefield of today’s blended families. You will learn how to:
- Defend your new marriage from old wounds and the enemy’s schemes
- Turn strangers into siblings through intentional and intelligent blending
- Work and communicate effectively with your ex-spouse as co-parents
- Navigate the fiery furnace of custody litigation
- Bring glory to God and inform the church about your messy and beautifully unique blended family
Designed for pastors, church leaders, individuals or group studies, Blended and Redeemed will become your new go-to field guide for the modern stepfamily!
- Scott & Vanessa Martindale
- Publication Date:
- XO Publishing