This Bundle includes the books:
- My Heart is Broken: Your Next Steps for When Your Spouse Is Unfaithful
- I Really Messed Up: Your Next Steps to Heal Your Marriage After an Affair
What if your marriage could not only survive but really thrive after an affair?
Mark Savage found himself in the middle of a mess. One that he created. After twenty years of full-time ministry, Mark had launched his own construction business. His outer world was expanding, but his inner world was crumbling.
Another relationship seemed like the answer to his problems, until it wasn’t.
When he recommitted to his marriage, that’s when the work of healing really began. This book is not written by a psychologist or a counselor but rather from someone who’s been where you are and found his way out. If you’ve stepped out of your marriage, this book is for you.
I Really Messed Up will help you:
- Explore the thinking that has gotten you where you are and replace it with thinking that will get you where you want to go.
- Understand what it takes to heal your spouse’s heart and rebuild trust.
- Clarify accountability and how you can provide it without your spouse “policing” you.
- Reassure your spouse when fears threaten to take over.
- Remain humble and emotionally steady as you navigate the healing journey.
Christian author and speaker Jill Savage found herself reeling from the discovery of her husband’s infidelity. It was part of one very dark year that included a four-month separation.
Their marriage survived and became stronger than before. They now share their story openly as authors, speakers, and marriage coaches to help others who are walking through their own dark season.
After answering hundreds of emails and Facebook messages from brokenhearted men and women whose spouse had betrayed them, Jill put together this short, easy-to-read book that will give you the wisdom and encouragement you need to find your footing in the chaotic mess you’ve found yourself in.
My Heart Is Broken will help you:
- Find a peace even in the middle of the mess.
- Understand what forgiveness is and isn’t.
- Reframe your pain in a way that helps you move forward.
- See your spouse in a way that allows healing to happen.
- Understand you’re not alone.
This little, but power-packed, faith-based book will provide the hope and the help you desperately need.
- Mark & Jill Savage
- Publication Date:
- Independently Published