The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ's powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection--from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
- Lysa TerKeurst
- Publication Date:
- Life Challenges
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lysa's book is a good description of what happens to a woman's heart when someone close walks away and hope is lost. She doesn't offer answers but instead speaks directly to hurting souls. A book of healing that touches places deep within, this title can only be described as a work of unique mercy and ministry. This work untangles the knots within, when relational issues become too difficult to handle.