This ten-session small group Bible study (discovery guide sold separately) from noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume four of the 12-part That the World May Know series. In it, Vander Laan illustrates how Jesus' call to follow him turned the world upside down, and learn how confronting evil can be loudly proclaiming the name of Jesus or quietly caring for someone in need.
Filmed on location in Israel, That the World May Know is a unique video series that brings God's Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible's fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures' significance for modern believers.
These illuminating "faith lessons" afford a new understanding of the Bible that will ground your convictions and transform your life. The That the World May Know video series is ideal for use in small groups, personal and family Bible studies, and adult Sunday school. Individual believers and families will gain vital insights from long-ago times and cultures through this innovative approach to Bible study.
- When Storms Come - Sea of Galilee
- Piercing the Darkness - Kursi
- Gates of Hell- Caesarea Philippi
- City of the Great King Part 1 - The Temple
- City of the Great King Part 1 - Jerusalem
- The Lamb of God - Mount of Olives
- The Weight of the World - Capernaum/Gethsemane
- Roll Away the Stone - Garden Tomb
- Power to the People - Southern Stairs
- Total Commitment - Caesarea
Designed for use with the Death and Resurrection of the Messiah Discovery Guide (sold separately).
- Ray Vander Laan
- Publication Date:
- DVD Video