Ever regret something you've posted?
Honestly? How smart are you being when it comes to streaming, messaging, gaming, commenting. . .?
The Teen's Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices will help you navigate the digital world with 21 refreshingly honest and humorous tips that will not only inform, but that also just might change the way you think about your social media interaction.
21 real-life tips including. . .
- Know the app before you snap.
- Don't post anything you wouldn't want Grandma, your boss, and Jesus seeing (Jesus is on Insta, you know )
- Peek at your privacy settings. . .so you know who's peeking at you.
- Take more ""selflessies.""
- Press pause before you post.
. . .and many more will provide just the information you need to post wisely in an insecure world.
- Jonathan McKee
- Publication Date:
- Shiloh Run Press