One of the hot-button issues of our day is fully addressed in this comprehensive new resource on homosexuality. This well-researched and highly readable guide is the perfect go-to manual for families, church workers, counselors, pastors, civic leaders, schools, and those who themselves struggle with same-sex attraction.
Readers will find the answers to these and many more important questions:
- What is homosexuality?
- Is the tendency for homosexuality genetic?
- How should the church respond?
- What's the proper response when a relative or friend announces they're gay?
- What are the legal and civic ramifications of homosexuality?
- Should homosexuals serve openly in the military?
- What about gay marriage and adoption?
Authoritative authors Joe Dallas (Desires in Conflict, When Homosexuality Hits Home) and Dr. Nancy Heche (The Truth Comes Out) tackle the hard questions about same-sex attraction in this helpful volume.
- Joe Dallas
- Publication Date:
- Harvest House Publishers
- Life Challenges