Financial accountability and integrity
We value your trust. That's why we're committed to using the money you give in efficient and effective ways.
of the money that supports family ministry comes from donors like you.
Family ministry: 84%
Our six principles for integrity in fundraising
- This ministry belongs to God. As His stewards, we’re accountable to His objectives, interests and concerns.
- The future of God’s work doesn’t depend on the survival of this organization. But as long as He supplies the means, we will serve others in His name.
- We’ll be honest about our financial needs. We will always fundraise in a respectful way and try not to raise more money than we need.
- We will try not to run the ministry at a deficit. If we have to borrow to cover unforeseen expenses, we will do our best to repay the loan quickly.
- We request that you support the work of your own faith community first, before you contribute to Focus on the Family.
- You’ll receive clear and understandable receipts. We’ll show the fair market value of any materials requested and sent, so you can determine the tax-deductible portion of your gifts.
Back to Top