The ICB Holy Bible, published in a translation perfect for elementary age kids, is filled with dozens of beautifully designed, color illustrations to help children visualize popular Bible characters and events.
The International Children’s Bible®, created especially for children in the third grade and up, provides the ideal blend of readability and fidelity to the original meaning of the Scripture texts. While the large print and bold subheadings make it easy to read, this edition is also filled with features that speak directly to children’s hearts and minds. And boldfaced key words are linked to the Bible’s robust dictionary to help increase a child’s comprehension of Scripture.
The beautiful illustrations set alongside Bible text are sure to delight your child’s imagination as they “see” popular Bible stories come to life. This Bible includes study helps designed specifically for beginning Bible readers, such as Scripture memorization, “Miracles of Jesus,” and “Kids in the Bible,” that will help strengthen their knowledge of Scripture.
- A convenient “Where Do I Find It?” index to track down special biblical characters and events
- Study helps designed specifically for beginner Bible readers, including Scripture memorization, “Miracles of Jesus,” “Names of God,” “Kids in the Bible,” and the importance of reading the Bible
- A listing of God’s promises on such practical topics such as love, peace, protection, and health
- Detailed ICB Dictionary describing key Bible characters and terms
- Reading Plans provide an easy framework to help guide kids through God’s word
- Full color Bible maps help to visualize historical events and where they happened
- Readable 10-point print size displayed in a double column format
- Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: