More than 4.6 million Americans own horses or are directly involved in horse-related industries. And country living is enjoying a huge revival today. Horsewoman Rebecca Ondov reaches out to outdoor enthusiasts with dynamic stories of God's faithfulness and protection.
Drawing on 15 years of living "in the saddle" guiding pack trips and working as a wilderness ranger, Rebecca takes readers into the mountains and down rugged trails to see God at work. Vignettes include...
- a night-blind horse and pack mule's unusual relationship
- a horse, a dog, and a cowgirl surviving a violent storm
- a horse camp tale about one animal's cure for snoring
- a frisky cayuse and an early morning chase
- a sleepless night guarding horses in grizzly country
These western stories use real-life adventures to point readers to their greatest resource for love, provision, and care--Jesus.
- Rebecca E. Ondov
- Publication Date:
- Harvest House Publishers