Alcoholism—Divorce—Sexual Abuse—Codependency—Domestic Violence—Drug Addiction—Sexual Addiction—Food Addiction—Gambling Addiction.
There is a way the church can help the wounded move beyond their hurts, habits, and hang-ups to experience the forgiveness of Christ. Celebrate Recovery helps the church fulfill its role as Christ's healing agent. Since 1991, over 1.5 million people have participated in the Celebrate Recovery programs offered at more than 29,000 churches, prisons, and rescue missions in 21 different languages.
Developed by John Baker and Rick Warren of Saddleback Church, Celebrate Recovery offers a 12-step program based on the Beatitudes to help people overcome their hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Rather than setting up an isolated recovery community, this powerful program helps participants and their churches come together and discover new levels of care, acceptance, trust, and grace.
The 30th anniversary kit contains the following resources:
- 1 Celebrate Recovery Leader's Guide
- 1 each of The Journey Begins Participant's Guides #1-4
- 1 each of The Journey Continues Participant's Guides #5-8
- 1 comfort print NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible
- 1 copy of Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery
- 1 copy of Celebrate Recovery Booklet: 28 Devotions
- John Baker
- Publication Date:
- Harperchristian Resources
- Life Challenges